How long does it take mucormycosis to begin to show symptoms in a person?

As in, what's the infection speed? Or how long does it take a person to die from infection? After seeing the poor guy on Ripley's Believe it or not, I went to do some investigating cause my mum has had neurosurgery, and recently started having some of the symptoms... her surgery was a year and 3 months ago, and... show more As in, what's the infection speed? Or how long does it take a person to die from infection? After seeing the poor guy on Ripley's Believe it or not, I went to do some investigating cause my mum has had neurosurgery, and recently started having some of the symptoms... her surgery was a year and 3 months ago, and this has come up about 8 months after. I've checked so many sites, but none I've found have information on the time it takes for infection. Any help would be great.
1 answer 1