? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙看一下英文信的錯誤

信中的中文意思是

收信愉快,從你來信得知你已攻讀音樂系,十分為你高興,你不用為你在信中所寫之事難過,那已經是很久以前之事,我早已忘記!任何人都會在年青或難過之時做一些傻事,現在請你全心全意去完成你的學業,相信你的家人一定為你驕傲的!

I am glad to receive your letter. When I know you are studying in department of music, I am so happy !

you don't need sorry about what you wrote in the letter ! It is long long ago matter , i had forgot them all. And everyone will do something silly when they were young or sad . Now ,please try your best to complete your degree , I think your family will proud of you!

請問Anan 你是用翻譯軟體還是你自己翻的呢?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It's a pleasure to receive your letter. When I know you are studying music, I am so happy for you !!

You don't need to feel sorry about those things that you mentioned in your letter ! It happened so long ago that I have forgotten them completely. People do silly things in their sad moments; or some times it's just because they are too young. You should leave it behind you and study for your degree with your best efforts. I am convinced that your families will be very proud of you !!

>_<

I am glad to receive your letter. When I know that you are studying music from your letter, I am so happy for you. You don't need to feel upset about those things that you wrote in the letter. Because it's long time ago and I have forgotten it. Anyone will do something silly when he is sad or he is in the young age. You have to complete your degree wholeheartedly now. I believe that your families must be proud of you.

Source(s): me