What is this mustache trend with girls? ?

I walked in Hot Topic the other day and OMFG THE CASHIER HAD A MUSTACHE! Not peach fuzz but a FULL fake mustache. I have seen all of the "finger-staches" lately, but seriously? It has come to the point of wearing them? SOME PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!

Update:

.....she wasn't wearing a costume, she had a friggin mullet....... But i have noticed this mustache thing more so with the emo kids.... I'm 27 so a lil outta that scene, dunno if thats the case

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol I guess I must get out a lot more! I haven't noticed that, but then, I'm not into mustache's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 4 years ago

Mustache Clothes For Girls

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is this mustache trend with girls? ?

I walked in Hot Topic the other day and OMFG THE CASHIER HAD A MUSTACHE! Not peach fuzz but a FULL fake mustache. I have seen all of the "finger-staches" lately, but seriously? It has come to the point of wearing them? SOME PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): mustache trend girls: https://bitly.im/IJnRZ
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ha ha, those finger mustaches have been going around my school too.

But a real (well..fake) mustache!? Woah.... But if the cashier had a mustache on, and was working at hot topic... she of course probably got it from that store since I saw a whole set of mustaches in hot topic.

I want to wear the Hitler one o_o I don't know why.

I guess they all just find it funny.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

some gals just think mustaches are funny, big things that grow on a mans face. today i wore a mustache in math class, but my teacher didn't think it was too funny like the rest of my peers and asked me to take it off!

• 1 decade ago

It's no trend.. they simply wear fake mustaches for some reason.

I live in L.A. where theres a lot of trendy people & I haven't seen anyone with a fake mustache.

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aod8z... answer my question please? :)
  • 1 decade ago

Around Halloween, Hot Topic employees are required to wear costumes to work.

• Fay
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It is NOT a trend these girls need to shave or wax it I have ALOT guyfriends and they think that it is gross (and so do I).

• 1 decade ago

SHOCK effect! mission completed.

best thing is to simply ask whats with the mustache?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I honestly don't know. Maybe its just part of a costume for Halloween or something. Or goth kids.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.