What is this mustache trend with girls? ?

I walked in Hot Topic the other day and OMFG THE CASHIER HAD A MUSTACHE! Not peach fuzz but a FULL fake mustache. I have seen all of the "finger-staches" lately, but seriously? It has come to the point of wearing them? SOME PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!

.....she wasn't wearing a costume, she had a friggin mullet....... But i have noticed this mustache thing more so with the emo kids.... I'm 27 so a lil outta that scene, dunno if thats the case

Favorite Answer

lol I guess I must get out a lot more! I haven't noticed that, but then, I'm not into mustache's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mustache Clothes For Girls

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): mustache trend girls: https://bitly.im/IJnRZ

Ha ha, those finger mustaches have been going around my school too.

But a real (well..fake) mustache!? Woah.... But if the cashier had a mustache on, and was working at hot topic... she of course probably got it from that store since I saw a whole set of mustaches in hot topic.

I want to wear the Hitler one o_o I don't know why.

I guess they all just find it funny.

some gals just think mustaches are funny, big things that grow on a mans face. today i wore a mustache in math class, but my teacher didn't think it was too funny like the rest of my peers and asked me to take it off!

It's no trend.. they simply wear fake mustaches for some reason.

I live in L.A. where theres a lot of trendy people & I haven't seen anyone with a fake mustache.

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aod8z... answer my question please? :)

Around Halloween, Hot Topic employees are required to wear costumes to work.

• Fay

It is NOT a trend these girls need to shave or wax it I have ALOT guyfriends and they think that it is gross (and so do I).

SHOCK effect! mission completed.

best thing is to simply ask whats with the mustache?

I honestly don't know. Maybe its just part of a costume for Halloween or something. Or goth kids.