What can I do to kick stubborn, recurrent yeast infections?

For the last two years I've been battling this thing and yes, I've been to a doctor. I used Monistat and Diflucan, and something else, but none of it helped. Actually, the Monistat made it worse. Diflucan gave me one slightly better day, but still no relief. Using homeopathy (acidophilus, apple cider vinegar,... show more For the last two years I've been battling this thing and yes, I've been to a doctor. I used Monistat and Diflucan, and something else, but none of it helped. Actually, the Monistat made it worse. Diflucan gave me one slightly better day, but still no relief.

Using homeopathy (acidophilus, apple cider vinegar, and antifungals like oregano and garlic) I've gotten almost-complete relief, but it just won't go away. I think it's probably spread by now, but I don't know what to do.

I do wear tight pants a few days a week, but they're actually pretty breathable. I don't wear nylon skivvies, I sleep the way nature intended, I don't eat much sugar. I do tend to stress. I doubt I'm diabetic; my dad is and he'll sometimes randomly test my blood sugar; it's always normal.

I know it's yeast because it responds to yeast treatments -and like I said, I was diagnosed by a doctor. The symptoms haven't changed a bit- but I need something really powerful to knock it out.

What do you recommend?

I'm 16 and can't really talk to my mom about this kind of thing. I can't buy some $30 or $40 ebook; essentially, I have no budget. Discreet options are best but I won't keep itching like this -and risk compromising my health- just for discretion's sake.