Update:

my cousin is being dumb

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes

Michael Myers is the psychotic murderer that plays in the "Halloween" movies.

Michael Myers is psychotic and he killed his family when he was just a little kid and was institutionalized as a child. Then he escapes and starts killing again.

Michael Myers mask:http://www.kidscostumesandmore.com/images/costumes...

Jason Voorhees is the killer that plays in the "Friday the 13th" movies.

Jason Voorhees kills for revenge because while he was at camp as a child, his counclers weren't watching him and let him drown.

Jason Voorhees mask:http://www.halloween-online.com/costumes/Jason-Voo...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah.

Michael Myers is from the movie Halloween and Jason Voorhees is from the movie Friday The 13th.

Their both mass killers, but with different styles.

Michael wears an emotionless mask and Jason wears a Hockey Mask.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Myers has a painted Shatner mask. Jason started with a burlap bag over his head and then upgraded to a hockey mask. Jason is bigger than Michael. Jason kills sinful campers at Camp Crystal Lake and Michael kills people around his house in Haddonfield. Jason would win in a fight over Michael. Michael also killed his naked sister. Next Friday the 13th movie is coming out 2-13-2009!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, they have different masks. Micheal's in Halloween and the Jason's in Friday the 13th. Michael is has a bigger build than Jason. Michael doesn't die, Jason always comes back from the dead while Michael survives almost everything.They have different creators. Jason went to space, Michael didn't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jonah
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I like them similarly. Halloween is my favourite horror film of all time, however I additionally adore the primary 6 Friday the thirteenth films. Halloween two, four and H20 are a few of my favourite horror sequels. I just like the remakes of each films. Both characters are exceptional. Love them each. Can't opt for.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think so, I mean yes, both have different reasons for killing but they both kill senselessly. They both wear masks, always in the same clothing, never speaks, has a weapon of choice and kill..over and over and over again. How could they not be the same. Both are simply nuts and yet I watch them go nuts on screen over and over and over again....

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but the real question is who's better.?

• 1 decade ago

uh yeah. hence the different names retardo.

• 1 decade ago

Duh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.