Sims 2 disc scratched!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well my sims 2 disc 1 for my pc got scratched really bad and wont go past 13% and i just need a download like right now! i love the game! plz help i dont want a long download either 7 hours tops. No disc fixers or anyting THANKSSSS

Favorite Answer

one:

try cleaning out the scratch with some cotton balls. put rubbing alcohol on the cotton balls or pads then wipe the disc and try dowloadin it again.

if this doesn't work you're gonna have to get a new one.....

two: there's always ebay or half.com

it's always cheaper there. it's funny, i've been trying to get rid of my sims2 pc game. nobody wanted it so i took it off half.com where i put it to sell. but if ur interested i can post it back up and then u go and check it out and it's all yours.

whatever happens, i hope u get to play the game. it's lots of fun.

you may do away with maximum scratches from a CD utilising toothpaste (use a paste type like Arm & Hammer, not a gel type toothpaste) and a soft textile. Use the link decrease than for finished training.

sorry... that there are no legal downloads and the illegal ones will crash your computer the minute you press save