SURVEY:: Have you ever been used....?

As part of an experiment?

Thank you everyone!

Favorite Answer

Funny you should ask. I think the cape has side affects. I'm getting a horn, if you know what I mean

I don't think I've ever felt superior to anyone else when telling them off and I don't consider myself an arrogant person so I guess my answer is no. But I can tell You that I have gotten pretty darn angry before when telling someone off! I am 50% Irish with red hair and green eyes and even though I control my anger very well if pushed hard enough I will let loose on the right person with my fierceness or as my husband says all 5'3" of me!

• MDB

Yes as a child I was part of a group that experimented on an oral liquid Penicillin. It was never released because it put a permanent stain in the teach

Nope, but I've been asked if I would agree to being a guinea pig. When I had my thyroidectomy, they brought in a sheet for me to sign .. stating that I'd agree to let them experiment with a new "glue" to close the 6" neck wound. Oh yeah, so I'm walkin' down the street and my incision splits wide open .. do I email them from the Intensive Care Unit ( if I make it that far!!), and tell them it didn't work? :(

• Wonder

Yes this guy speaking to our science class made all the students line up and then hold hands. Then he shocked the first student -me!- with this thing that shocks really hard.. really paninful BTW! And the shock traveled through all of our hands to the next person and so on until everyone was shocked. IT WAS WEIIIIIRD :]

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhrvN...

Yes in the service , in the late 60s, I was part of a group who took an experimental malaria prophylaxis for two years .... today it is the drug of Choice that is used .....

My mommy said I was part of one when I was a newborn but they weren't impressed because all I did was sleep.

Then I was part of one for the Department of Labor. They called me once a year and asked me a bunch of questions then sent me a check for $100 for my time.

I think you should send a bill.

Yep, I think my first husband used me just to see how long a woman would stay married to him. The hitting and name calling were enough to scare me off. THEN came the mullet cut and earring , that's when I REALLY PACKED MY BAGS;0) LOL!

Actually I have. It's funny because I belong to two marketing research companies and they call me all the time to sample different foods, lotions, beverages, candy, gum and they pay me. It's all research that companies like Proctor and Gamble and other big names pay me and them to try new products....I guess that could be called experimental, right?

I used myself in some experiments with drugs, if that counts.