A lot of men seem to like BBWs (big beautiful women). I am curious why? or why not? details please?

I think all women are beautiful in their own ways, fat, thin, tall or short... or whatever. :)

Best Answer

"Curvy" women are usually very sensual, they have appetites for many things, which is also how they get curvy.

You already answered your question. Why not like BBWs? Although I am not particularly attracted to some BBWs, particularly very tall women, others I am attracted to, and will view them the same way that I view the smaller/shapely ladies. Also, as a fellow who can appreciate a big busted woman, I prefer big bust on a women who is in proportion, one who has the rest of the weight, e.g. thighs, hips, behind, to go with them. Dolly Parton and Pamela Anderson are wonderful people, and are both very pretty as well. But their bodies are caricatures and exaggerated, something like a 12-year old's fantasy.

So as an additional option, do not ignore all BBWs just because they're BBWs. You'd be surprised how much fun and how wonderful many of them are. Or are willing to be if given a chance. Besides, many of them do not have the attitude that they are doing the world a favor by being in ones' company.

P.S. Carl F: you hit the nail on the head. I have felt that way for over 40 years.

Because a lot of times the most beautiful women are used to having guys fawn all over them; oftentimes they have realized since junior high school that they have a certain power over men. This often makes them self-serving self-centered individuals who only care about guys worshiping them. They can be very shallow. I am not saying all beautiful women are this way, but many are.

I want a woman who wants to be with me and wants to love and adore me. In turn, I will do the same to her, but there is a difference between love and demanding self-adulation.

Source(s): Good luck and God Bless. My experience is that BBWs are among the most genuine people around.

As BBWs are less attractive to most men they are easier to get for the guys who like them. Most women are a sexual volcano waiting to happen. As BBWs often have a lot of pent up frustration they have a lot to offer a man who sincerely appreciates them.

I think men just like women period. The media puts out that skinny women are better and more beautiful and when a man actually picks a girl with meat on her bones its suddenly a shock. Big girls need love too. Just like women with men...some like them big some like theirs skinny. Its all on the personal preference. Just love whoever.

Source(s): Proud THICK girl.

I think it's because women are supposed to be curvy. That is part of the physical appeal of a woman for a man. I personally do not want a woman to look like a stick. I want a woman to actually eat when I take her out (instead of dabbing at her food).

Just my 2 cents.

• Jane Doe
      4 years agoReport

I agree…women are supposed to have fat on them. We're build to preserve fat, so it's more normal for a man to veer to the extreme and prefer bbw.

• CJ G

We're wired to find sexual beauty in those which can produce the best offspring.

Other than that, there is a similar push from society, but it is on another psychological level.

I don't know, but I always feel when people ask questions like that on here and they all say that they all like "curvy" girls. I'm just naturally skinny. I mean, I have boobs and a butt, but all the guys say they like curvy girls. it sucks...

they are softer....more fun in bed. Not so many hangups. Aren't smart a**es that think they're s**t don't stink.

more to love honey.. more to love. :) I dont consider myself big but I do have curves. My hubby loves them. :)