Kammy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文履歷句子翻譯~請英文好的網友幫忙~

最近在編寫英文履歷有些句子總是辭不達意...想參考大家會如何編寫~

希望可以專業ㄧ些~也歡迎大力糾正指教~謝謝悠~

在國外除了語言能力之外,我學習了堅強獨立,在困境中為了生活做正確的抉擇及努力,在小型社會中學習別人身上好的與不好的人際關係相處之道,我想,開闊的胸襟及世界觀是澳洲之行中最豐富的收穫。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Except the improvement about my language skill, I have learned how to be strong and independent, how to make the right choice when I overcome difficulties. Being in a small society, I have learned the way to socialize people, and distinguish good and bad. I believe always be opsitive optimistic about the world is the most valuable experience I have gained from my Australia trip.

Source(s): 英文好的我 I was in Australia for 7 years. XD

如果你有需要如英文面試、自我介紹或是求職面試英語還有英文自傳翻譯等等的問題,你可以參考下面的部落格那個部落格有分享很多實用的文章,對你的求職應該很有幫助!他也有在幫人翻譯,有翻譯的問題也可以問那個部落格的格長!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

ps上面有很多範例,一些常見用字都可以見

Source(s): 很不錯的翻譯部落格

In overseas besides verbal skill, I have studied the strong independence, in difficult position to live makes the correct choice and diligently, studies others body in the small society very good to be together the road with not the good interpersonal relationship, I thought that the open mind and the world outlook are trip in the Australian the richest harvest.

希望可以幫到你