Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

What is a really complicated word for a type of really complicated math?

So I'm looking for the most complicated-sounding word for a type of math anyone can think of! The math doesn't even have to be hard, it just has to sound hard. And if possible a course you take in highschool :)

I like differential grand-unification theory the most, but sadly, it's not actually a course name, so I'm going to use integrated algerbra. Thanks everyone :)

Oh and trigonometry is awesome too but anyone who has actually done it knows it's really simple so I'm not sure if it'll work.

Favorite Answer

Discrete math.

Though I fully agree with you, there is little that we or YA can do about it. I have thought a lot about what can be done, but failed to come up with a plausible solution. There are many reasons of which lack of coutesy on the part of the asker is the biggest. Sometimes, they do not know the answer and cannot even judge which answer is correct and the best. Mostly, they are new entrants and are not even aware that they have to select the best answer. Worse than this is the case when the difficult question is asked and answered by many taking a lot of time and effort and the asker deletes the same after a few days not selecting BA nor allowing community to do so. Hemant's idea of disallowing them from participation will also not work as they can create new ids and come back. Also, they may select just any answer which may not be the best. Participants need to have a high degree of morality and integrity which alone can help solve most of the problems. The link below is of a good question that I answered by a method which I consider elegant and solution of which took me a lot of time to arrive at which has gone for voting.

Trigonometry

Integrated Algebra 2/Trigonometry. it's a course at my school

Differential grand-unification theory.

In high school? Hmm, like Calculus courses maybe.....

applicable and calculus maths are prob the hardest and they are a subject in high school.

Source(s): its at my skool

trigonometry is a good one

trigonometry

solace analemmatic