Are there organizations including American and Persian or Pakistani gay males in the US?

I donate occasionally to organizations that try to help Persian and other repressed gay men and boys in the mid - east; and I have helped organize vigils against the murder of gay boys in some Middle Eastern countries. I have a couple of gay friends who were born in that region of the world - one Persian and one... show more I donate occasionally to organizations that try to help Persian and other repressed gay men and boys in the mid - east; and I have helped organize vigils against the murder of gay boys in some Middle Eastern countries. I have a couple of gay friends who were born in that region of the world - one Persian and one Pakistani by birth - both American now. I am of English derivation, but I'm an American and always have been. I would like to make more friends who are gay and of these ethnicites. They are such nice people. Their cultures forbid them to be gay, and it hurts many gay boys terribly -- even worse than evangelical Christianity. I have no idea how to find them however. Does anyone else know?

Kind thoughts,

Hermes