HELP! What colleges will accept me?

Hi, What type of school do you think I would be able to get into? University of Florida? Cornell? (I really just want to go there b/c of Keith Olbermann...) Duke? Tufts? University of Miami? Anything? I have a 3.5 unweighted gpa and 4.8 weighted. I could've had a 4.0 but I slacked off majorly when my father... show more Hi,

What type of school do you think I would be able to get into? University of Florida? Cornell? (I really just want to go there b/c of Keith Olbermann...) Duke? Tufts? University of Miami? Anything?

I have a 3.5 unweighted gpa and 4.8 weighted. I could've had a 4.0 but I slacked off majorly when my father died my freshman yr. I know I didn't try as hard as I could but you never really get over death. I think it'll be in the 5.somethings by the time grades lock because I'm taking 5 APs (and have As in all but 1 B)

I took 2 APs my junior year (Bio-3 and Eng-5) and am currently taking 5 as a senior (Eng, Environmental, French, Gov (then Econom) and Art History as an online class) along with keyboard I and debate and business ownership III (honors).

I'm an active member or board member of:
Speech & Debate secretary (1st place regionals, semis for states #12, national qualifier), Drama (backstage techie until this year when i tried out for a part and got it), FBLA secretary (1st place regionals), NHS (i lied. i'm just in this club just 2 be in it. inducted and lots of comm. serv. tho), SNHS (i bake for fundraising...)
I go to health fairs and observe medical procedures and translate when I can. (creole, french, some spanish)

National Achievement Scholar Semi-Finalist and I've turned in my application already to go for finalist status. Is it that that big of a deal? Tufts encouraged me to apply and try to get this scholarship for minorities...

I've never taken SAT/ACT... but I will this Saturday!

O yeah. I didn't go to nationals for debate b/c I decided an internship awarded by Howard Hughes Medical Institute over the summer at the Miami Project to Cure Paralysis doing research was better. They started on the same date. A week in las Vegas w/ my annoying debate coach v. like 2 months doing research to cure spinal cord injuries....