How are the Clinton tax cuts doing for you?

The bush tax cuts for all has been pretty useful recently hasnt it?

Favorite Answer

Clinton cut taxes for the liberal middle class, our president Bush reversed the Clinton tax cuts for the lib middle class and gave them to us, people of financial WORTH, people who MATTER!!!!

Obama will shift our President Bush's tax cuts from the wealthy to the liberal middle and working classes. Our John McCain will cut the liberal and middle classes precious minimum wage and let the markets set the minimum wage, no more of that liberal working class COMMUNISM. Our John McCain will END the liberal middle and working classes EIC - Earned Income Credit tax welfare! Our GOP is going to take it out of the Bush Bashing liberal middle and working classes! Let them EAT CAKE.

Clintons tax cuts did just fine

Bush gave me no tax cuts.

• Beth

GREAT question!! I love how all of these people on this site gripe, whine and moan about George Bush and his 8 years of service as President. I want to know one thing... if any of them cashed that recent stimulus check... will they be willing to give it back? I mean, they blame George Bush and all he did for the economy... DO YOUR PART AND GIVE IT BACK IF YOU THINK HE IS THE CAUSE FOR OUR ECONOMIC PROBLEMS!

Yeah.. I didn't think so.

Source(s): I early voted for John McCain!

Subwm, I hope you are humbled one day. For one thing, most people in the financial middle class are far from liberal. We wouldn't need Bush's tax cuts if his economic policies weren't destroying us.

CLINTON HAD NO TAX CUTS. AS A DEMOCRAT HE JUST HAD A ROBUST ECONOMY AND A BALANCED BUDGET.

Yeah, the economy is in good shape, or at least McCain says so.