Did you all know that Obama....?

is not qualified to run for President of this country?

One of the first qualifications for running for president of the United States of America is that he/she must have been born in this country. Obama was born in Kenya!!!

He is running for this office illegally!!!

For those of you who chose to not to believe this; can go to Phillip Burg's website, Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania. Mr. Burg has brought suit against Obama.

Excuse me, I am not here to make enemies! I don't feel either one is up for the job!

I just thought I would step-

"out of character"

for a change! :D

• Favorite Answer

Yes, People! Wake up! We are in big trouble if this person gets elected. If and when the media lets all the world know, by then it will be too late. Then what do we do, impeach him? And what good will that do, he will still be in office.It's Bill Clinton all over again.

The court documents are at the following link:

• You might be right.

Obama is not right, but he's better than McCain.

Obama is gonna promote war.

He's heping Pakistan to raise an army against India, and the Pakistanis don't deserve that.

They only hate people. They are never content with what they have, and they want more.

First Bangladesh, and now India.

India is a better country, and Pakistan has always hated India.

So, just promoting the war will only increase unhappiness.

He is also not going to stop the wars that are going on (related to USA)

That's not good.

BUT

He is in for the LGBT rights, and McCain isn't.

So, since he's gonna lead his country, I guess it's best for everyone...Obama should win.

McCain and Sarah Palin are silly fishes.

Experience isn't everything....Obama will learn a lot if he wins.

Actually, someone like Oprah Winfrey should run for the elections.

Then both of these candidates could be ignored.

*Best Wishes*

♪♣ Đǐvǐήέ Яάў ♣♪

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My dear Carole...

Well, Carole, it's not my thing to be rude nor will I get on your "case" like many of the above folks, but I do wish to give you some constructive criticism....Number one, Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii, which IS on of "our" States -and- McCain was born in Panama ( on an Air Base ) ...just to get that misunderstanding straight.

But, by all means, WHAT difference does it make, where one happened to be born??? What we should concern ourselves with is the capability of being a great leader, a good politician, etc. And believe you me, Carole, Mr. Obama is young, dynamic ....- AND - competent to be the greatest President ever (since JFK) I am convinced, he will bring about the long needed changes and make this world a BETTER place!!!

Mr. Obama is quite recognized and respected all over Europe and we all LOVE him ! I am sure, he's got what it takes to make life better for the "average (wo)men" in the US, who is struggling to make ends meet...so...do give him a chance and vote for him, Carole!!!

Wishing you all the best for the future. Greetings from Germany with all my love, care & concern for a better future with President Obama ! Your friend...Annette***

If that was the case, do you think he'd still be running? Obama has made his birth certificate public. Read this article if you are actually interested in facts instead of believing lies because everyone wants to believe the worste.

This talks about that shady Phillip Burg character you reference.

Factcheck.org has received, examined and confirmed Barack Obama's authentic birth certificate. It has been posted on his website. He was born in HAWAII, not Kenya.

So Glow Wings;

Stop spreading wrong information please. You have been drinking too much right wing kool aid. What if someone were spreading lies about Glow Wings? What would you do??

Go to AirAmerica.com and start listening to the truth. Please go to www.fightthesmears.com You'll see all the attacks and made up stories about him dealt with by using the TRUTH.

Source(s): www.fightthesmears.com

I was always led to believe he was born in Hawaii.

Thats another thing to add to the list of not voting for that man, neither of the candidates really believe IN GOD WE TRUST, but I rather have McCain than Obama

PS... with all saying he isn't born in Kenya, ok geniuses where was he born not many that oppose this statement has given the United States territory place of birth to this man

That is a royal crock of s#&t.

McCain was born in Panama.

"John McCain was born in 1936 at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, Panama,..."

Obama in Hawaii.

"Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii,..."

• Javi

if this were really true and this is really a law.......dont you think he would have been disqualified by now? Someone would have picked that up....especially Hillary! She would have brought that up a million times.....that is...if it is true and it is really a law

Yup.

He's a Muslim.

He's a member of a radical racist Christian Church with an anti-white Pastor..

He's a Socialist.

He's associated with a homegrown terrorist.

He bought a home from a criminal and

His wife hates America.

But America wants him for President anyways. Get over it and find a new schtick.