Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomBirmingham · 1 decade ago

How do I get from the NEC Birmingham to Swindon?

How do I travel from the NEC in Birmingham back to Swindon? Do I need to travel back to New Street station or do I get on the train station at the NEC? If so where does that go? Thanks.

• Andy M
    Favorite Answer

The station at the NEC is Birmingham International. From there it's a ten minute journey to Birmingham New Street on a fast train. From New Street you take a southbound Cross Country train, they run half - hourly at xx10 and xx40 past the hour, to either Cheltenham or Bristol Parkway, where you change to a First Great Western service to Swindon. Add a time and day you want to travel to your question and I'll give you more information.

Source(s): I work for Cross Country Trains in Birmingham

The practice is your in basic terms right guess. they're extremely established from New street to Birmingham international. interior of sight trains are each and every hour on a Sunday, yet extremely some the certain trains call there too. i recognize each and every of the amenities to London do. On a community practice it truly is about 15mins to international, even though it truly is probably about 10 on between the Virgin trains. Then from the station it truly is about a 5minute walk (all interior although!) to the NEC halls, depending which hall the shape is in concepts you. wish this helps. (: