Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomBirmingham · 1 decade ago

How do I get from the NEC Birmingham to Swindon?

How do I travel from the NEC in Birmingham back to Swindon? Do I need to travel back to New Street station or do I get on the train station at the NEC? If so where does that go? Thanks.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The station at the NEC is Birmingham International. From there it's a ten minute journey to Birmingham New Street on a fast train. From New Street you take a southbound Cross Country train, they run half - hourly at xx10 and xx40 past the hour, to either Cheltenham or Bristol Parkway, where you change to a First Great Western service to Swindon. Add a time and day you want to travel to your question and I'll give you more information.

Source(s): I work for Cross Country Trains in Birmingham
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

The practice is your in basic terms right guess. they're extremely established from New street to Birmingham international. interior of sight trains are each and every hour on a Sunday, yet extremely some the certain trains call there too. i recognize each and every of the amenities to London do. On a community practice it truly is about 15mins to international, even though it truly is probably about 10 on between the Virgin trains. Then from the station it truly is about a 5minute walk (all interior although!) to the NEC halls, depending which hall the shape is in concepts you. wish this helps. (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.