With the 5th pick in Fantasy Basketball Draft, who would you take?

We already know who the obvious Big 4 are this year but I just want to see what player you would take after Paul, LeBron, Kobe, and Amare are gone. I'm asking this question because I was stuck with that pick in my fantasy draft this year.
Update: Super Punchout - Dwight Howard? Are you serious?
Update 2: Cooley D - Duncan isn't anywhere near the upeer half of the first round because of his subpar free throw percentages. It's not as ugly as Shaq or Dwight's but it certainly can weigh your team down.
Update 3: Mr. T - Would you take Yao if you knew he was only going to play 50 games this year?
Update 4: Just in case you're wondering who I picked, I took Brand. It's a 14 team H-to-H league. I thought about Wade but opted with Brand because I knew the next time I picked in the 2nd round, all the bigs (Bosh, D-Howard, Al Jefferson, Duncan, Boozer, Yao, David West would be gone and I was right.) I... show more Just in case you're wondering who I picked, I took Brand. It's a 14 team H-to-H league. I thought about Wade but opted with Brand because I knew the next time I picked in the 2nd round, all the bigs (Bosh, D-Howard, Al Jefferson, Duncan, Boozer, Yao, David West would be gone and I was right.) I didn't take Dirk because he no longer shoots enough 3's or offers defensive categories (steals & blocks) to distinguish himself as a versatile forward like how Marion used to do.
Update 5: Joel R - Nice feedback. Calderon was taken just right before my 2nd round pick came up so I took Andre Iguodala over Danny Granger, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Jason Kidd, and Chauncey Billups. I know it's not a good idea to have 2 players on the same team but Philly has the best playoff schedule. I figured... show more Joel R - Nice feedback. Calderon was taken just right before my 2nd round pick came up so I took Andre Iguodala over Danny Granger, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Jason Kidd, and Chauncey Billups. I know it's not a good idea to have 2 players on the same team but Philly has the best playoff schedule. I figured that Iggy's stats should improve across the boards with Brand in town similar to how Wade got a boost when Shaq came to Miami his second year.