I need help with these vocabulary words?
use=C for correct
use=I for incorrect
1) With her intelligent, OMNIPOTENT manner she endeared herself to us all.
2) After the new evidence had been presented, the prisoner was MILITATED and set free.
3) He CONTRIVED to get us to withdraw out support for his opponent.
4) The Roman ruins showed traces of a CONCILIATORY that had once housed flowers and shrubs.
5) After listening to a detailed explanation of the proposal, the leader MOLLIFIED her opposition to the plan.
6) They devoted their lives to the cause of women's SUFFERANCE.
@#!First one to answer correctly gets best answer!#@