Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it stupid to wear a costume to a night club on Halloween?

So I bought this cute costume but the party I was going to wear it to got cancelled--the costume cost a lot and I want to put it to use, soo I was thinking of going out to a club with some friends. Is that stupid though? Does anyone else ever do that?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark K
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no I'm sure a lot of people will do it

mark k

• Judy b
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Not stupid probably every person in the club will be in costume especially on Halloween

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With it being on a Friday this year, all of the clubs in my town are having costume parties. You don't have to dress up, but a lot of people do.

• 1 decade ago

No, not stupid, its fun! its the one night of the year you can wear 'whatever'& nobody blinks. Maybe you will win some contest, but who cares as long as you have fun! That's why you went out in the FIRST place, right ? you may be more comfortable if your friends are in costume too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You haven't heard that every club and bar has a Halloween party with costume contests every year? Have you been under a rock your whole life?

• Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Everyone does that here. Every club has a Halloween costume party thing on Halloween.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends on the club.....But it's Halloween....live a little...You might be out of place if you aren't wearing a costume, you never know...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My sister lives in Orlando and is taking me out on Halloween and she said EVERYONE wears costumes

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely not! The more people that see you in the costume, the better, I say.

• MDB
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Many clubs have costume contest, so you won't be alone by any strech of the imagination

• 1 decade ago

Not at all. Most of them have costume contest!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.