Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it stupid to wear a costume to a night club on Halloween?

So I bought this cute costume but the party I was going to wear it to got cancelled--the costume cost a lot and I want to put it to use, soo I was thinking of going out to a club with some friends. Is that stupid though? Does anyone else ever do that?

• Mark K
    Favorite Answer

no I'm sure a lot of people will do it

mark k

• Judy b

Not stupid probably every person in the club will be in costume especially on Halloween

With it being on a Friday this year, all of the clubs in my town are having costume parties. You don't have to dress up, but a lot of people do.

No, not stupid, its fun! its the one night of the year you can wear 'whatever'& nobody blinks. Maybe you will win some contest, but who cares as long as you have fun! That's why you went out in the FIRST place, right ? you may be more comfortable if your friends are in costume too.

You haven't heard that every club and bar has a Halloween party with costume contests every year? Have you been under a rock your whole life?

• Lv 6

Everyone does that here. Every club has a Halloween costume party thing on Halloween.

It depends on the club.....But it's Halloween....live a little...You might be out of place if you aren't wearing a costume, you never know...

My sister lives in Orlando and is taking me out on Halloween and she said EVERYONE wears costumes

Absolutely not! The more people that see you in the costume, the better, I say.

• MDB

Many clubs have costume contest, so you won't be alone by any strech of the imagination

Not at all. Most of them have costume contest!