Eragon's Fourth book?

since there is already Eragon Eldest, and Brisingr, whats the fourth book going to be called? ive heard rumors of a green dragon on the cover and the name to be empire? is this true? if not could u send me a link to something that explains it TRUTHFULLY.
Update: Im in the midle of Eldest, and i know Brisingr will be finished by the end of my 7th Grade (the year just started) and i cant believe that in 2 months that im almost done with half of it. But i read the back of the 3rd and it said, the series will continue the in the fourth book of inheritence. cool huh! also, good... show more Im in the midle of Eldest, and i know Brisingr will be finished by the end of my 7th Grade (the year just started) and i cant believe that in 2 months that im almost done with half of it. But i read the back of the 3rd and it said, the series will continue the in the fourth book of inheritence. cool huh! also, good luck on finishing Eragona and Eldest, i can't wait to join others in Brisingr!