Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 1 decade ago

what are these battery types LR03-ZR03-BR401-HR03-R03(the Difference)?and can I use any of them with my mp3?

my mp3 is ws-321m.

thank you.

Best Answer

If you mean the Olympus ws-321m, then it should take AAA batteries. Common equivalents are LR03, 24A, 24AC, MN2400, 4003/4203, E92, K3A, 824, AM4, ND61R

as for the difference, it depends on the chemicals inside. LR03 is alkaline, ZR03 is oxyride, BR 401 is a NiMH rechargeable, but it's all the same size and voltage rating.

Lr03 Battery

How am I feeling today? Here Without You Will I get far in life? It's Not My Time How do my friends see me? Kryptonite Where will I get Married? Baba O'Rilley What is my best friend's theme song? Everything What is the story of my life? I Don't Wanna Wait What is/was highschool like? Popular (Haha) How is today going to be? This Is How It Feels (Ugh) How can I get ahead in life? Love Is A Many Splendored Thing What is the best thing about me? Ice Ice Baby What is in store for this weekend? Honky Tonk Badonkadonk (Oh, Wow, That's Funny! LOL! ) What song describes my parents? That's Not My Name My grandparents? The Way I Are How is my life going? Never Too Late What song will they play at my funeral? Live Your Life ( Wow, That's weird.) How does the world see me? One Rock n' Roll To Many Will I have a happy life? You Can't Hurry Love Do people secretly lust after me? Everyday America How can I make myself happy? All I Wanna Do What should I do with my life? Twist and Shout Will I ever have children? There Are Worse Things I Could Do ( That is really fits good with that one.) What is some good advice for me? Born To Hand Jive What is my signature dancing song? Tell Me Something I Don't Know (Cool!) What do I think my current theme song is? Cruella de Vil What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Beautiful Girl What type of men/women do you like? Summer Nights What song describes your parents when their mad at you? Promiscuous ( That is so not true) That took 4ever!

Do a search for 'battery equivalents'.

The player's handbook will tell you at least one type of battery and you will be able to make comparisons between it and whatever your search coughs up.