HEavy Metal Survivor: Lead Guitar Edition, rd VI?

Our list of 10 castaways have been narrowed down to the final 3. 7 Already have been dispatched to Valhalla...who is next?

Our Finalists:

DIMEBAG (Another great lost too soon. PAntera)

MIKE AMMOT (The Lord Of MeloDeath Metal. Arch Enemy, Carcass)

CHUCK SCHULDINER (Death, our 3rd posthumous nominee. Fatehr of Death Metal and real cool guy)

Mike and Chuck BOTH narrowly escaped elimination last night, and Randy Rhoads fell to the attrition.

Cast your vote, in the final rounds we choose ONLY ONE..Pick the next Guitarist to fail. WHO DO YOU PICK TO BE VOTED OFF THE ISLAND?

My vote: DIMEBAG. With all love and due respect, he lasted this long due only to the circimstances of his death. He was talented, but he was in no way the best ever. No More sympathy votes, return to your rest.

*****what I cannot fathom is how Gus G from Forewind never even got mentioned or nominated on a discussion of lead guitarists??? I honestly think he would have slagged ANY of these guys.

*****what I cannot fathom is how Gus G from Firewind never even got mentioned or nominated on a discussion of lead guitarists??? I honestly think he would have slagged ANY of these guys.

• Favorite Answer

WE GOT RID OF RHOADS?!

*sobbing*

Uh...bye again Chuck!

Source(s): I'll second that KP...Gus G is godly
  • tron

I'll eliminate Mike Ammot this time. I probably like Carcass better than Pantera, but Dimebag has better leads

• ?

very tough decision...

by virtue of the fact that the majority of Carcass's material was written by Ken Owen and Bill Steer, and the fact that Dimebag and Schuldiner are god-awesome songwriters as well as lead players...

Bye bye, Mike Amott!

(one m, two t's, people) :-)

Dimebag

Chuck

Dimebag

I would really like to see Ammot and Schuldiner go on, so I'll eliminate Dimebag...

• Amott

• crap...i missed all the rounds except for the 1st...

anyway...i cant believe Dime made it so far (with all due respect to him..the other 2 are better..chuck a bit more)...but i think the ones better than these 3 have already been eliminated

so..Dime ...im sorry!!

**here come the TDs!!

I second Jimmy Jazz!