What are some "soft scent" perfumes/colognes?

We drew names for our family Christmas party, and the person I got asked for perfume--"any soft scent is fine." So what are some good options? I know Love's Baby Soft is a softer scent, but she isn't crazy about that one.

This person is in her mid-twenties, if that helps. :)

Thanks.

Update:

jasmine--I thought about getting something from Avon, but I am an Avon representative, and I wasn't sure if that would be tacky to get her something from there. :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I second White Shoulders, I used to love that.

The Sweet Pea line from Bath & Body Works is a pretty soft scent. You could get the fragrance spray, lotion, shower gel, put together a whole basket.

No Jean Nate, it's too old-ladyish.

And I don't think it would be tacky for you to give her something Avon just because you sell it, it's quality stuff. If it was garbage it would be tacky.

• 1 decade ago

Avon will be great. Also bath and body works have a nice line of soft scents.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know how much you would like to spend as this one is my Favorites and kinda pricey, Shalimar. It has a nice scent and is very lovely. Also I might be 'dating' myself but you might try White Shoulders it has a nice soft scent as well. Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

Jean Nate. Avon has scents that are softer too. I cant remember the names though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Heaven Sent and Chantilly

• 1 decade ago

how about nautica for women? its light enough to wear during the day and can also be worn out at night...

maybe also try burberry weekend...

those are 2 of my favorites...i dont know what your price limit is, but you can normally find perfume discounted, still sealed on ebay...

good luck :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All my women (when i was active in dating) wore Chanel #5.

DFF

• i think white shoulders, or jasmine,are very good.

Source(s): been around woman that wear that,very good,and diamonds liz taylor.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.