What are some "soft scent" perfumes/colognes?

We drew names for our family Christmas party, and the person I got asked for perfume--"any soft scent is fine." So what are some good options? I know Love's Baby Soft is a softer scent, but she isn't crazy about that one.

This person is in her mid-twenties, if that helps. :)

Thanks.

jasmine--I thought about getting something from Avon, but I am an Avon representative, and I wasn't sure if that would be tacky to get her something from there. :)

Favorite Answer

I second White Shoulders, I used to love that.

The Sweet Pea line from Bath & Body Works is a pretty soft scent. You could get the fragrance spray, lotion, shower gel, put together a whole basket.

No Jean Nate, it's too old-ladyish.

And I don't think it would be tacky for you to give her something Avon just because you sell it, it's quality stuff. If it was garbage it would be tacky.

Avon will be great. Also bath and body works have a nice line of soft scents.

I don't know how much you would like to spend as this one is my Favorites and kinda pricey, Shalimar. It has a nice scent and is very lovely. Also I might be 'dating' myself but you might try White Shoulders it has a nice soft scent as well. Good Luck!

Jean Nate. Avon has scents that are softer too. I cant remember the names though.

Heaven Sent and Chantilly

how about nautica for women? its light enough to wear during the day and can also be worn out at night...

maybe also try burberry weekend...

those are 2 of my favorites...i dont know what your price limit is, but you can normally find perfume discounted, still sealed on ebay...

good luck :)

All my women (when i was active in dating) wore Chanel #5.

DFF

• i think white shoulders, or jasmine,are very good.

Source(s): been around woman that wear that,very good,and diamonds liz taylor.