What should I get my dad for his Birthday and Christmas?

My Dads turning 42 in early November and I really want to get something for him that he'll appreciate, but I need help.

He's a restaurant owner and he cooks in the back most nights, but the thing is he hates his job. He can cook his *** off and watches stuff like the food network all the time! But I dont think he wants that for a caree anymore since they've tried to sell the business about four times.

He just bought a brand new '08 Toyota Tacoma too, and I was thinking about a truck accessory for that too? problem is he just bought seat covers, running boards, cold air intake, and bug shield for it.

Any ideas based off of that, or normal b-day present ideas too?

• Alicia
    Favorite Answer

Maybe you could go to your local auto store and look for nice floor mats, or steering wheel covers, if you think your dad would like that. Most guys love anything that makes their truck look better, lol. They also sell license plate borders in many different varieties, as well as window stickers. Walk through one of these stores once, and see if anything pops out at you.

If you are unsure of other things your dad might like, ask a family member (mom, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc). They might be able to give you more ideas based on what your father likes. And, as the first answerer mentioned, hand crafted things are always great as gifts. Parents always appreciate the extra time and effort you put into such gifts! Good luck! =]

a watch,belt,shirt, or make something crafty becasue those are the gifts dads cherish most.