Tchibo bike computer?

I bought a bike computer from Tchibo and had to bring it back to be swapped because it didn't work. I got another one and tried it, that also doesn't work. It always shows a speed like 9.9mph although the bike's stationary.?? I think everything is set up properly... I put the bike computer on the... show more I bought a bike computer from Tchibo and had to bring it back to be swapped because it didn't work. I got another one and tried it, that also doesn't work.

It always shows a speed like 9.9mph although the bike's stationary.??
I think everything is set up properly...

I put the bike computer on the handlebars, attached the magnet to the wheel, put the sensor on the pole-thing next to the wheel spokes...

And it doesn't work...I don't think two after each other wouldn't work so i must be doing something wrong. What could it be??

Here's the link:

http://www.tchibo.eu/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/eu/-/GBP/TdEuDisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=pp-PrsRK6l6Pro1Ki6yFysfSGxt9Drj4XDQ=?ProductSKU=0013064&BackTo=Search

Thanks