Use empty subjects to rewrite the sentences.
（１）Stealing money is wrong.
（２）Watching movies is relaxing.
（３）Talking on the telephone is fun.
（4） To say "please"and"thank you"is polite.
（5）To be always curious about the world around you is important.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
也就是用 "虛主詞It" 來改寫句子囉～
1. It is wrong to steal money.
2. It is relaxing to watch movies.
3. It is fun to talk on the telephone.
4. It is polite to say "please" and "thank you".
5. It is important to be always curious about the world around you.Source(s): 自己