promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Are Walter Jones, Orlando Pace, and Jonathan Ogden all Hall of Famers?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, they are. Jonathan Ogden made the Pro Bowl every year except his rookie season...11 years straight after that while blocking for a running back that came thisclose to breaking the NFL single season rushing record and won a Super Bowl. Definite lock. Walter Jones made the Pro Bowl every year after his 2nd season...8 straight Pro Bowls while blocking for the league MVP one year and also made the Super Bowl. Pretty close to being a lock. Orlando Pace was on a run of 7 straight Pro Bowls...blocked on a couple Super Bowl teams, including one that won the Super Bowl. Also blocked for League MVP before. Not as close to being a lock because of injuries...but I believe he'll still be in it on name value...everybody knows who he is and he does play great when he's playing.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Walter Jones for certain. Ogden..probably. Pace? No way. Pace is a stud when healthy, but what will be in everyone's mind is the times he was not healthy. His body just refuses to keep up with his talent. He should get in for what he did before the injury bug...but not finishing strong is bad for hall of fame chances.

Anyone who says Walter Jones is not a hall of famer...well, they don't know much about football.

• ogden and Jones should both be in. Really without question. Both were excellent LTs, some of the best in history, and were great year in and year out. Both were dominate pass blockers as well as run blockers. Pace is steller when healthy, arguably as good as the other two. the problem is he isn't usually healthy. That will probably keep him out

So no, though if Pace stayed healthy it would be a different story

• what?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

ogden is for sure. walter jones i wouldnt be so definitive on. as for pace, he is a beast when healthy, problem is he is never healthy. so that might keep him out of the hall.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pace and Ogden are first ballot electees. I don't know enough about Jones to say.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I would strongly think so. All 3 have had stellar careers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In Madden yes in real life no.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.