To Christians voting for Obama from a Christian?

I am not asking to mock or criticize I just don't understand the reasoning. Don't get me wrong, I am not a McCain fan either, I am not voting for the best man, I am voting for the man who I think wouldn't be as bad as the other. So my question is, Why are you voting for Obama? I believe that as Christians we are... show more I am not asking to mock or criticize I just don't understand the reasoning. Don't get me wrong, I am not a McCain fan either, I am not voting for the best man, I am voting for the man who I think wouldn't be as bad as the other. So my question is, Why are you voting for Obama?

I believe that as Christians we are to be good stewards of our environment but, I don't believe the US is destroying it. I think we are amongst the cleanest countries on the earth and I think by becoming slaves to this global warming thing we further threaten our economy. I think we therefore put things above people. Don't get me wrong like I said we should take care of creation but not to the point where people can't eat because food because we are burning corn for fuel. And besides this point, McCain believes in global warming too so what is the difference?

Obama believes in abortion, even if the baby lives through a botched abortion the doctors should still have a right to kill it. He voted to knock down all restrictions to abortion. If the man doesn't value innocent life, who's life does he value? This is my biggest reason for not voting for him. And almost my only reason for voting McCain.

Obama is fine with giving money to the poor as long as it's someone else's money. In my belief Jesus told me to feed the poor not for me to force someone else to do it on my behalf. There is no virtue in that. I don't really have a problem with helping someone else out. I think they should make an effort to help themselves out first. I Do give to the needy and believe all Christians should, I just don't forcefully take from someone else so that I can give it to someone who may or may not have tried to earn it. Obama said he is his brother's keeper, his brother, George, has been living in a hut in Africa living on 12 dollars a year. I am glad he isn't my brother.

I believe that birds of a feather flock together, and some of the guys he has hung around has been a wierdo preacher who says about other religions that Jesus said was talking about them when he said "And other sheep I have , which are not of this fold" Jn10:16 when what Jesus actually said was "And other sheep I have , which are not of this fold: them also I must bring , and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." speaking of the gentiles.
Then there is Rezko that got him his property for about a million under value and now sits in prison for fraud and bribery and was under investigation for influence peddaling. Obama won him a 14million dollar development paid by the tax payers. These guys were tight although when Rezko went to jail Obama said "This isn’t the Tony Rezko I knew". Without saying it in those words he said the same thing about Jeremiah Wright.

Then there his friend the terrorist William Ayers who had a part in bombing the homes of judges and their families, federal buildings and even declared war on the United States. In the paper on sept 11, 2001 he said he wished he would have done more. This is a man who is the equivalent of timothy McVeigh but Ayers got away with it. And I would have nothing to do with him other than tell him what a low life he is. Whether or not I was 8 years old when these things happened has nothing to do with Ayers being a piece of trash. Strong words from a Christian but the man has no problem with killing to make a political point. Obviously Obama doesn't feel the same way I do.

Like I said I am not a McCain fan at all. I think he will be a lousy president but, I think Obama would be much worse and I can go on with my reasons why. But, I just want to know as a Christian, what justifies your vote for him. You can use Scripture if you wish, I live by them also. I would like if you addressed my points or if you felt the same way about McCain as I do Obama. I just want to know what makes you feel that this is the man you feel that God would want in office.

Update: Obama was in Ayers living room when with a Dr Young when he learned Obama was running for the senate, did he start his political career there? I don't know but, all the same he was in the man's living room and Dr.Young described them as friends so I would not call that anything bordering false witness,... show more Obama was in Ayers living room when with a Dr Young when he learned Obama was running for the senate, did he start his political career there? I don't know but, all the same he was in the man's living room and Dr.Young described them as friends so I would not call that anything bordering false witness, here is the article I found that on.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/020...

And if you are a Christian I still would like to know