Is there any way to tell if I have asperger's syndrome?

For a long time I thought I had social anxiety, and my grandfather, my father, and I have obsessive compulsive disorder, and I suffer depression, and have a schizoid personality. After years of questioning, I recently just decided to research asperger's some more, and discovered that I have so many of the... show more For a long time I thought I had social anxiety, and my grandfather, my father, and I have obsessive compulsive disorder, and I suffer depression, and have a schizoid personality.

After years of questioning, I recently just decided to research asperger's some more, and discovered that I have so many of the symptoms it's scary, and after taking this test (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1982215450153908026) I scored fourty (apparently those with 32 or above are likely to have something related to autism...)

I never had any learning problems or speech development problems, but I'm extremely slow and awkward with social interactions, I often not "get" jokes and I can't read body language, and sarcasm is hard to detect. I don't know how to talk to people, no matter how comfortable or uncomfortable I feel with them. I think the anxiety I feel with people now is caused probably by a mixture of other things not related and this inability to get on with people. If there's something going on with a person, like if they've been feeling sad lately or something, I'm dead last to get it.

I can't make eye contact either. I don't know how to look at people. I'm also very obsessive about a bunch of different topics--I have a huge fascination with astronomy and music and other things, and used to be able to name a lot of dinosaur species and country names (can't remember those ones anymore though).

I can't converse with people for the life of me. I don't know what to say. Whenever I do talk to someone, they always complain that I'm ranting on about the same thing or a certain subject and get way too into detail etc, and it's often a one-sided conversation, making me feel like an idiot. This is probably why I don't have any friends.

I'm not asking anyone to diagnose me, but some opinions, especially from those with AS, would be cool.
Also, is there any sort of way to help cope with it, or any advice or anything..?

Thanks.
Update: Thanks for the link to the test. I just finished taking it, and this is what it says: "Your Aspie score: 186 of 200 Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 12 of 200 You are very likely an Aspie" and it showed an interesting chart as... show more Thanks for the link to the test. I just finished taking it, and this is what it says:

"Your Aspie score: 186 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 12 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie"

and it showed an interesting chart as well
http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12b.php?p1=93&p2=92&p3=86&p4=84&p5=62&p6=98&p7=99&p8=98&p9=88&p10=89&p11=87&p12=70

At this point I'm really starting to think that I'm an Aspie, I need to contact my therapist again....