how can u tell if a guy is truly a virgin?

is it possible from the first sexual behaviour of a guy to tell if he was a virgin till then.. cos unlike girls they dont have hymen...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

by his behaviour in first time sex u can know if he is not a good actor.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure, they'll probably seem really awkward though- but even girls don't always bleed, because a lot of times the hymen breaks from tampons or stretching/sports. So don't rely on that tip either.

• Well Even guys have skin on penus. When they have sex the skin comes out and it feel pain to them to. But after first time the skin remain down from tip. so they won't feel pain again. That can be a criteria. but acting smooth can be done for a virgin too. if he watch lot of pron movies and read books and have confidence that can't be a poin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When he is unable to find the proper place to put his private part.

But now a days everything is available on internet to download and hence, it is difficult to decide about the bachelorhood of a guy (it is not called virginity in males)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ok well if you aren't a virgin and you have sex with him, then you'll know if he is experienced or not.. But if both of you are in the same boat then you won't really know.. Well, you should probably know.. Ok look, if you're a virgin and you guys did have sex, guys usually say they aren't or weren't because it hurts their pride.. But if he didn't know what he was really doing, than Bingo!! lol...

Source(s): For sure own personal experience!! lol..
  • 1 decade ago

If he is giving girl hard time with lots of drive and with lots of excitment and dont ask the girl if he is going ok then its his not first time.

A virgin guy gives more care about that all.

I know my answer is BEST ANSWER.

Source(s): My head
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YOU CANNOT TELL BY THE LOOK - IF HE IS NOT A VIRGIN HE WILL DO THE FIRST MOVE OF THE ACTION - MOST GUY PRENTEND TO BE VIRGIN - ITS QUITE DIFFICULT TO SAY SO.. BUT IF THEY PERFORM THE "ACT" SMOOTH AND GENTLE THEN THEY ARE SEASONED CAMPAINERS - IF THEY DO IT IN A HURRY, EXITED FINISH THE "ACT" SOON AND ARE VERY NERVOUS ABOUT IT - ARE ' CAN SAY ' THEY ARE INEXPEREINCE GUYS..

• 1 decade ago

If he asks you for a ******** on your first date, be sure that hes spoilt already

Source(s): pure experience....
  • 1 decade ago

he won't get an erection a couple of times initially because of nervousness.

• 1 decade ago

it is wise to rely upon your partner

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.