Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Diet pepsi/coke has apartame which kills brain cells, and gives tumors, etc so what would one drink instead ?

what does not have aspartame in it? I know regular coke dont but I dont wanna drink that. I want a diet drink

Favorite Answer

Water. Sounds boring, but it's all your body needs.

Source(s): T

Well I'm not sure if that is completely true and I don't know too much about apartame, but for a long time I was a soda addict, drinking about a 2 liter a day. You can still drink diet coke, but you should limit your intake. I have been told by dentist and medical officials that when you drink soda, drink some water afterword. The water will neutralize most of the acid to prevent tooth decay, and your digestion process will be easier. I have only found one problem with this, the water does not taste as good or refreshing after drinking a soda, this is mostly done if I'm at home. I personally think that a soda or two a week is ok. I drink more water and juices now, which was very hard to do at first, soda is like a drug or something, because I felt like I was going to mild withdraws at times LOL. Anywho, this is just my suggestions and imputs.

It's hard to find diet drinks without aspartame so I switched to tea, especially green tea ;-)

Tea.. coffee.. milk..

and the best thing WATER!