Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Why am I getting more boogers lately? Gross I know?

Like those dried inside the wall of your nose. I hate it it itches. I don't remember having this problem before as much as I do now. WHY?

Update:

I don't eat them. Nasty.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its probably less humid out than normal.

pick 'em n flick em. dig for the big nuggets, sometimes they have long slimey tails. thats my advice for today.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ammon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Excessive Boogers

• 1 decade ago

Ah this is happening to me right now! Since snot traps the dust and dirt that you inhale and form a booger, you're probably getting them more because you're more exposed to dust and other airborne particles than before. This could be because of fall as well - first of all if you live in the Midwest, or somewhere else seasonally humid, this time of year it starts getting drier, and even your nostrils aren't as moist as usual. Also, now is the time of year when farmers begin harvesting, and the harvest throws more particles into the air than there normally are. I live in the Midwest, so the humidity affects me, as does the harvest (I am surrounded by crop fields), and I just started college. My dorm room is older and very dusty, so that also has an effect. ANYway, look for sources of anything like this and you may just figure out what's going on.

Hope this helped [:

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why am I getting more boogers lately? Gross I know?

Like those dried inside the wall of your nose. I hate it it itches. I don't remember having this problem before as much as I do now. WHY?

Source(s): boogers gross know: https://tr.im/Y8sdx
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The weather could have something to do with it. Either it's hot, or it's really cold. HOt could be drying the boogey up, and COLD could be giving you a cold and for some reason, some weird boogey formed in ur nose. btw that happened to me this morning! it was sticking to the side of me nose so i wet a tissue and wet the inside of my nose. it helps, really. and then it leaves a trail of slimy gross gooey boogey, kind of like a "tail"! Hope this helped! lol!

Source(s): BOOGEY EXPERIENCE!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just the weather, i get more boogers in the colder weather. i can't really explain why but with a lot of unknown allergies that people have and yea.

Source(s): life
  • 5 years ago

boogers gross

• Slaol
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Perhaps the air quality has changed where you are. Boogers act to trap dirt and other particles - keeping them from entering your lungs.

• LvR-C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Any new Medication?- Could be that.

Or maybe you're getting a cold.

Or you aren't drinking enough water. Try that and hopefully it will go away.

• 1 decade ago

Either it's allergies, or you're coming down with something. Call your doctor, or ask a pharmacist (pharmacist is free consultation).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.