What's the Worst Fragrance Cologne/Perfume ever?

Is there a perfume that you really can't stand? A cologne that you think is wretched? A body wash scent that you can't handle?

Best Answer

Anything vanilla..... hmmm.... wonder if there's an alternate reason for that?? ;)

There's this perfume my friend got from some store in the mall (I think it was Bath and Body Works or something like that), that smells like old people feet.

Its disgusting and since her boyfriend didn't want her mad at him, he told he LIKES it when she wears it!

Thank God she's almost run out of it.

Hai Karate

Vanilla Fields!

Red Door

a perfume i can't stand is anything thats like a musk or a really strong scent that gives you a headache.

I lived next to a guy who made his own scents. One was called Sex On the Beach. It smelled like a s s.

Oh man, Sweet Honesty, or any old-lady perfume like that. Ew. Smells like my granny's bathrrom.

Axe

I can't stand Polo by Ralph Lauren...makes me want to vomit. Probably because my estranged father BATHED in it and reeked all the time.

B O. any fragrance is good to mask that. time to have a shower