Does Stevie Wonder know he is black?

I'm not trying to be mean but I would really like to know if Stevie Wonder knows that he is black. If yes, how does he know?
Update: Let's just suppose that someone told him that he is black... But does he really understand what it's like to be black?, Does he know that a black person doesnt have a black skin but a brown skin? Does he know what it feels like to be rejected because of skin color? For those of you who are curious, yes I... show more Let's just suppose that someone told him that he is black... But does he really understand what it's like to be black?, Does he know that a black person doesnt have a black skin but a brown skin? Does he know what it feels like to be rejected because of skin color?

For those of you who are curious, yes I am a black person. The reason why i'm asking these questions is because i did a research on him and I found that he was really involved in fighting racism aainst black people [civil rights] and that he also fighted so that Martin Luther king's death day would be a holiday ect...