Does Stevie Wonder know he is black?

I'm not trying to be mean but I would really like to know if Stevie Wonder knows that he is black. If yes, how does he know?

Let's just suppose that someone told him that he is black... But does he really understand what it's like to be black?, Does he know that a black person doesnt have a black skin but a brown skin? Does he know what it feels like to be rejected because of skin color?

For those of you who are curious, yes I am a black person. The reason why i'm asking these questions is because i did a research on him and I found that he was really involved in fighting racism aainst black people [civil rights] and that he also fighted so that Martin Luther king's death day would be a holiday ect...

Best Answer

This is such a ridiculous question and not a very nice one.. making fun of blind people isnt nice..

Seems like the question is does he know colors. Which is something you could ask of various blind people and get a whole range of responses I'd imagine. Intuitions about colors or just the meanings of colors, or mappings onto sound and smell. Or no clue at all. I imagine many can have a sense of at least black vs. white. Then someone tells you that in reality it's more brown vs peach, which is slightly off from black & white. But it's easy to get a sense of what all brown things 'feel like' that is part of what color is, is all those things put together.

I'd be pretty certain he's been advised of that fact a few times.

No ,that's why he smiles so much.

I'm sure he knows...just because he is blind doesn't mean anything...if ignorance is bliss you must be the happiest person alive...

This would be sortof like the Clayton Bigsby video of Dave Chappelle. Be forewarned this could be offensive to some (but funny as Hell to others).http://www.metacafe.com/watch/291638/clayton_bigsb...

And the award for most ignorant question goes to.....Rujo14

It's either you're really stupid or really unfunny.

You're really retarded and ignorant.

• james5 years agoReport

Lol you're calling HIM ignorant. You haven't even stopped to think of what he means by this question. Just because the question sounds stupid, it doesn't always mean that it has a stupid meaning. And you are calling him retarded just because of a question that sounds stupid.

• Yes - because someone told him - duh.