Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Atheists, do you ever star a question you answer, just so your contacts can see your sarcastic answer?

Take this recent one for example. I did just that.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajw0e...

If it gets deleted, well deal with it.

Update:

No, I didn't star my own question. I starred a question that I answered. That's what I am talking about.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yeah all the time..cos im hilarious

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have never really thought of it that way.

I do however star really stupid questions so I can share the joy.

I usually answer with much snark so I guess it's a plus if my contacts see them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I star all of the questions my contacts ask. Even if I only answer relatively few of them.

• lathem
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

tried previously whilst.... Ain't no way my contacts are unlikely to discover my A's whether i don't famous guy or woman.......m and that i stalk em back!! i did not famous guy or woman a severe Q one time and a foul touch got here and did some disrespectful answer.....( the undesirable touch is long previous) i attempt to observe my contacts backs, sorry for the ramble

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

LOL...I star all the questions i answer...ive only ever given out all my stars in one day...im trying to rectify that by staring as many Questions as possible....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow, never thought of that. But I always figured that none of my contacts bother with my answers, just the questions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I rarely star questions I answer, but your response to that other question,WOW LOL!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No s h i t

I love how many of them refuse to actually answer the question, and only give a sarcastic remark to something irrelevent.

• Phil F
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I usually star questions that i found amusing or interesting.

• 1 decade ago

I didn't know you could star your own question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.