Worst Characteristics Of The Human Race (in today's society)?

what are the worst qualities of the world today?

such as hate, envy...things like that.

and also...do you think that if these things were gone...the world would be better...?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Worst characteristics I would say are living above their means, little care about others, classism, cultural incompetence...yes, it still exists, poor parenting, egotism, being the "It's all about me"type, manipulation, and purposely learning to live off the government.

If these things were gone, the world definitely would be alot better. However, I think that we have a long way to go in trying to rid the world of them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think their is a worst characteristic in the human race today. Envy, greed, hate, love, admiration, happiness, etc. all serve a purpose and are useful in some aspect of our lives or we would not have evolved to be this way.

• 3 years ago

Than do some thing effective for us effortless life types once you're right here on the earth and resolve a number of those obtrusive issues. i'm an interloper who see's the obtrusive besides. pass to youtube and watch the Addendum. i think of which will supply you an exceedingly sturdy start up in case you opt to help. your dna is a sturdy mixture yet u proceed to be a human.

• 1 decade ago

I think most human qualities are double edged swords, so it's not quite so simple. For example, hate can be good sometimes as a form of motivation to accomplish great things. However, as we all know, it can bring about terrible things as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

egos and greed.

If we didnt have egos we wouldnt care about alot of things

if we werent greedy we wouldnt have wars. This world would be pretty gay without these things though...think of business

no one's greedy > no one competes> no one one cares to make better stuff for cheaper> This computer would be shitty

• 6 years ago

It's a tough question, greed is bad but on the other hand if we weren't greedy we would still lived in caves

• Fawkes
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I find peoples general lack of opinion to be one of the worst things in today's society.

The way nobody says what they really think in case they offend someone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Intolerance for other cultures, religions, ideas.

The world would be infinitely better without intolerance.

Source(s): The Dalai Lama, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Ghandi, and Elie Weisel all agree on this point.
  • 1 decade ago

Greed is a really big one, Ignorance too..

Evil..

Iresponsibility..

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

people need to control each other

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.