cbf678 asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Is a cannabis card right for me?

Im 17 years old and I have Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). I have tried many of the medications my doctor has offered me such as Adderall,Concerta,and Ritalin but all they do is either make me very angry or sad and I lose my appetite.I am in the 11th grade but credit/unit wise I am barely a sophomore.I go to a Continuation/Alternative High School and marijuana really helps me concentrate and pay attention.When I started smoking like two years ago I couldnt concentrate on anything but since I have matured,when I get high I also get paranoid but I get paranoid in such a way to where I perform tasks better.I try and do everything I possibly can like my classwork in school then I smoke more when I get home then I do my homework and clean the house I mean I am less scared of the cops finding out than my dad finding out thats why I get that way.This is a serious question.

Best Answer

Marijuana sounds like it does help you. I know others who have said the same thing (strangely enough), but I believe it.

I would try to get a cannabis card, but I would also try to start meditating. Do single point meditation. Essentially what you are trying to do is focus on one object or thought for as long as you can. Try to be aware of how your mind wanders when you do this. Don't judge it or get upset at yourself when you fail (everyone does), just realize how your mind wanders, and develop conscious control of your mind. Meditation is a process, not a means to an end. The more you meditate, the better you will be at focus regardless of marijuana. Marijuana will help you meditate as well.

Marijuana is a sacred herb(Plant) from God it is scientifically proven to heal cancer and help with over active young adults. If you speak with a good doctor they will tell that a little bit of Cannabis will help you focus and stimulate your brain to think outside the box. I would get a medical card as soon as you can, if you can. It is definitely not the easiest thing to do.

Source(s): Years of knowledge and reading from numerous sources.

I think medical marijuana is stupid as hell.

If you like being goofy everyday. And you have the opportunity to get a cannabis card go ahead.

*goofy= stoned