Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Are aliens real or are they just a big myth?

Favorite Answer

There real alright just look at Mc Cains wife's eyes and tell me she is from this planet

What about people who claim they were abducted and medically examined by aliens?

Could so many people be suffering from mass-hysteria?

I personally don't go for the gray or the green type of alien with big eyes, no nose, large bulbous heads. And I'll tell you why.

Just think about it...human beings are quite intolerant of their own kind. Any person different of what society deems normal, gets targeted and ridiculed.

For example, we still live in a world where you can be judged and mistreated according to the color of your skin. Now this is amongst "humans."

Do you not think that if some 5 foot green, or gray colored individual was spotted by a group of "normal" human beings, that it would not be hunted down for the freak that it is?

People with physical impairments, deformities or anything 'different' with their appearances, are zeroed in as outcasts. A bug-eyed, bulbous headed extra terrestrial, would be hunted, beaten, gutted and strung up like a prized animal.

My point is... if there are aliens roaming around us humans on this planet, they have adapted to our appearances and lifestyles sufficiently. They will and must blend in totally with the mainstream population, to not be singled out or discovered!.

Well, it depends. It is true that right now, there is some people living in other planets. Some people call them aliens. But the type of aliens that is on your mind right now, is just a myth.

I think aliens are probably real - if only on the statistical probability of life existing elsewhere in the vast universe. However, the actual evidence is a bit sketchy, and Blossom Goodchild hasn't helped with her duff prediction of giant spaceships showing up on 14th October.

I now hear it's actually going to be the 24th, but I'm not holding my breath...

• Lola88

Nobody could really be 100% certain that there are alien life forms, and that they do exist. There is no solid proof or evidence, but i would still say that there has to be some other life forms other than just us in the whole universe.

Wow! That's the $64,000 question, and one that's always debatable.

Some believe aliens exist and others swear they don't.

I personally don't know, but maybe some day we will all find out.

• Rudy G

Little green men? More like an advanced civilization. Human creation? Maybe. This is what I think.

A Layman's Theories

http://www.whatnots.cc/ac_articles.html#layman

That answer depends entirely on who you ask. Unless you have had a personal experience that makes you privy to that information, how would you know?

There is no proof that aliens exist.

It is real. I saw one flying on the sky and really really dark. So me and my friends told people and they dont believe.