asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Does this guy like me?

Ok..so there is this guy in my grade who i sort of like. He is always flirting with me (but he does flirt with a lot of other girls, he just flirts with me a lot.) and everybody seems to think that it is so obvious that he likes me. Well a month ago or so he asked me for my number but he never texted me (i knew he wasn't going to cuz he is a guy and he forgets everything). but i had his number in my phone for a long time cuz i got it from someone else. so the other day my friend decides to take my phone out of my hand and text him. so my friend had a conversation on my phone with the guy i like and he thought it was me the whole time. i will post the conversation below:

my friend: HEY

the guy i like: HEY WHO IS THIS

my friend: DON'T YOU HAVE MY NUMBER

the guy i like: NOPE

my friend: (INSERT MY NAME HERE)?

the guy i like: OH WATS UP

my friend: NOTHING MUCH, HBU

the guy i like: IM SICK (he actually was sick cuz he was gone that day)

my friend: OH YEAH, YOU WEREN'T AT SCHOOL TODAY, R U FEELING BETTER

the guy i like: YA A LIL

my friend: WE GOT A NEW SEATING ARRANGEMENT IN ENGLISH(btw we used to sit right next to each other in this class before the seating arrangement switch)

the guy i like: OH THATS GAY

my friend: YEAH NOW I SIT BY (INSERT GUY I SIT BY NOW'S NAME HERE)

the guy i like: OH FUN

my friend: IK

so then once i got my phone back and saw the conversation which was like 11 at night i texted him saying "haha. sorry about (insert my friends name here)

he still hasn't replied back to me. i want to let him know that my friend took the phone away from me and i had no control of her texting him. i have no idea what to do. now it's going to be really awkward between us. i am scared he thinks i am weird and he's not going to want to talk to me. what do you think about the convo? did it seem like he actualy wanted to talk to me? oh and by the way he has a gf so that's why i did not want this to happen. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! thank you!

i usually never text him. we are not in the same social groups. so this is not good.

Now he's probably going to stop flirting with me and never talk to me again. do you think so?

Best Answer

i don't see why he would be upset just let him think it was you. he probably already forgot about it. just act like nothing happened.

Do you want the truth?

Truth is, from that conversation, it sounds like he wasn't interested, and just wanted to get out of the conversation. Also, the fact that your friend was the one texting him probably sounds a little too childish for him. I don't think he likes you.