Ramadan Section - Lebanon vs Israel?

Can someone please tell me exactly (simple and short) what happened between these two countries in 2006.

I was 13 and I remember going on a website that had awful photographs. Lebanese babies on the ground with gun shot wounds and women shrieking. I also remember seeing an Israeli woman and girl 'signing' some kind of mini rocket thing, maybe a bomb. Not sure. I cried all night and couldnt go to sleep

Thanks

Habibi: I read that but Im not sure if I should believe it simply because it might be false. I dont want to click the second link if it has sad pictures in it

FTL: THOSE ARE THE EXACT PHOTOS I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!

Why do I keep getting the feeling that you're one of the 'members'? LOL

• FTL
    Favorite Answer

All that matters is we won. The sacrifice was worth it, and the bigger victory is coming.

See what the zionist teach their children >>>>>http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/...

Our response>>>>>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_AA6uQiD9I

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• rapose

i think of its outstanding to respond to the questions asked right here in this Cat.. I dont understand why it makes human beings so mad? I dont understand any of those human beings in my view yet I dont think of that concerns.. :) I in simple terms desire to return to yahoo while i'm bored and that i honestly dont desire to pass to a communicate room.. :) Sorry your so offended enable me understand if i'm able to help with that :) edit: I understand what you assert there are no longer very many questions on lebanon right here.. I did ask some and grew to become into attacked lol that's unhappy.. If i understand an answer to a question approximately lebanon i will answer it :) what I dont understand in spite of the shown fact that's why some ppl hate that the questions are no longer all approximately leb.. edit: sorry hallambra approximately your question being deleted :( I desire those propose ppl who desire to checklist might leave... i'm able to confirm reporting a question because of the fact its attacking a faith or its sexual.. yet in simple terms because of the fact its no longer approximately leb i come across that rediculus

it was horrible. it started with a fight over 2 israeli soldiers who were supposedly "kidnapped" by lebanon, except that the israelis were illegally over the lebanese border doing (forget, something wrong) and israel raised hell about getting them back because you know theyve never captured or killed anyone unjustly :-{

they destroyed a lot of bridges and buildings and killed a lot of innocent lebanese citizens during that summer tyrade, including an apartment building next to a school that was only used by women and children. and the western world sat back and did nothing.

oh my God..Maryam....I can't believe u just said that.

Now you guys are comparing Hezbollah and Israel.

this is sickening wallah.

that is it,,.I'm outta here

Bye people.

Priya: Hezbollah where the guys who kicked those Israeli cowards from behind and showed them the meaning of this phrase 'alaa ina hizballaahi humul faa'izuun'

l cant be bothered to translate that:P

l know a lot of ppl will hate me for this but l didn't only support them during that war , l prayed for them in every salah and I'm willing to be on their side pick up a rifle and fight with them.

Got the right website for you :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

- - - - - -

A picture to show a part of what happened

http://www.lgic.org/en/lebanonphotos_files/Israel-...

Maryam: They are our allies. They were muslims.

• Y!A

always when you see pics coming from the israelis side its nothing but propaganda

if you know the little kid Muhammad al-durra, a Palestinian kid was killed without any mercy, he was killed within his father's lap, do you know what have israelis (may Allah's curse be upon them) done with his picture? they modified it making him wears that disgusting hat of jews to make israelis the victims, see how dirty they are?

Source(s): first answerer

Priya, it was Hizbullah (whose leader believes our Prophet (P.B.U.H)'s companions kafirs) versus Israel.

And none of them are our allies:(

@Habibi---Anyone who slanders Muhammad (P.B.U.H)'s Companions is not my ally. And is not a Muslim according to my faith, because he denies the Quran. U may choose ur own way my dear, of course.

@Islam4life---as u wish, sis:)

usually when you see pics coming from the lebanese side its nothing but propaganda. i wouldnt worry about the pics you saw they were obviously false.