Rachy
Rachy asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

TB vs Dal and StL at NE... picks and reasoning?

Dallas completely imploded last week and I think Tampa can hold their running game in check. I would only give Dallas the edge because they're at home... but I'm probably going to go with TB on this one.

St. Louis was impressive last week with a battered Dallas team. New England was also impressive on Monday night. Question is can either team repeat past week performances? NE secondary is depleted so I'm leaning towards the Rams.

Who are you picking and why? We all need to combine our football intelligence to win our pools!

Favorite Answer

Tampa Bay over Dallas because Romo is not playing, Pacman's in rehab and Brad Johnson can't get the ball to T.O. and Williams, also Buc's run D should hold up against Marion Barber.....

Patriots over St.Louis because the Rams ran all over Dallas, not that the Patriots will shut down Jackson, but they should contain him. Also James Sanders should handle playing SS, and Cassel should be able to keep throwing those short passes to Moss and let him do the real work down field.

I will go with Tampa Bay but I want to see how the Cowboys play against one of the best defenses in the league.

New England vs St. Louis is an intriguing game I would not at all be surprised if this game is high scoring and the team with the ball last wins. However, I think the Patriots will win this game to due to it being a home game and the coaching is in favor of them. But then again I did not think the Rams would beat the cowboys let alone beat them handily.

Well here is the the funny thing about this year in the NFL-- just when something seems obvious-- it isnt. The Cowboys looked unstoppable, and now they look like they wouldnt beat anyone.

The Bucs are playing great, and the Cowboys are falling apart. The "experts" have turned their back on the cowboys as quickly as they picked them to win it all. So what does this mean to me? It means the Cowboys find a way to win this one. 24-16 Cowboys.

Rams and NE. I am going to give the Pats the edge in this one. But they have been so up and down that I really would not be shocked one way or another. 27-21 NE.

Bucs blow out the Cowboys.

The Bucs have everything working for them. An exceptional running game, a passing game that is taking everyone by suprise, and a rock-solid defense that has little flaws. The Cowboy's are missing Romo, there leader, so without him they have little hope. And how is the Dallas D suppose to stop Garcia?

Patriots beat Rams in a close shootout.

No real reasoning here, I just like what Cassel is doing.

Tampa Bay over Dallas, Tampas Deffense is doing great, Offense is looking good as well.

St Louis vs New England, Thats a toss up I'll go with New England over Rams

Source(s): GO BUCS!!!

I am giving the Cowboys a 60-40 edge and now NE a 55-45 edge just by the way they played last week. This year in the NFL is great because it truly is "any given Sunday!"

Dallas coz they'll bounce back someone will step up maybe the D or MBIII well take over

Stl they finally look like an NFL team

tb and ne

it's the end of the rams' lucky run.