Can I vote for President in Texas?

I used to be registered and voted in Harris County (Houston). Now I live in Bexar County (San Antonio). Did I need to re-register in my new county? Or can I go vote based on my previous registration. I'm guessing if I need to re-register, it may be to late... :-(

Favorite Answer

Yes you would have had to re-register for you new county... however take your registration card with you... you should still be able to vote for President and U.S. Senator.... my husband is facing the same exact thing and he said that he just wouldn't be able to vote for the local items..

Source(s): Lives in Texas.

Its to late now to do a change of address now. You may be able to go to you local Board of Elections and ask them what is best ..But push come to shove ..and you really Want to Vote you may have to do the drive.. or ..your just short..Sorry Charlie as the saying goes.

• Coleen

Yes, you would need to re-register and yes it is too late.

• Chuck

Too late for that now. Better luck next time.