• 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No I was busy elsewhere. Vietnam..

Source(s): mind of mine
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mee D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Nothing happened at Woodstock in 1969. In August 1969 there was a big music festival featuring many big name performers of the time but it was held in nearby Bethel, NY which is about 40 miles from Woodstock.

• I wanted to go but I was only 14 at the time. I do have the album and I have seen the movie. The old Fish Song was a really radical thing at the time. I mean that word just wasn't used in concert back then. Of course the Doors and even Hendrix took it further.

• 4 years ago

As she shakes her fist And shouts in rage The torrents of rain Drip onto this page As she looks to the clouds And stares at the sky The droplets still fall right into her eye Her screams are muffled No one can hear As the thunder explodes And deafens their ear The rain will continue While the shaman holds his rod After the virginal sacrifice To the mighty Rain God It was a complex ceremony Followed by the orgy and soiree Do you know how hard it is To find a virgin today?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've been to Woodstock several times since 2000 or 2001. They get a lot of mileage out of a concert that didn't happen there...

• 1 decade ago

I SO totally wish! I was born in 1971 so I'm sure I wasn't even a thought yet!! My aunt was there though!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I grew up pretty close to there, but never went :(, altho I have enjoyed the music from that day many many many times!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but I wish I was there. What a cool party

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO!..Thank goodness,...Though I been in Milwaukee..almost as BAD a place as that Woodstick dump.

• 1 decade ago

No, unfortunately I missed it. My parents wouldn't let me go. ♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.