Do you really want a President, who is endorsed by the Communist party?

I cannot believe how close minded, and uninformed, and just plain dangerous, many people are today...and then call themselves 'liberals'...liberals alright, but you do not speak for me..

You all need to go to an *** doctor, and get your heads out of there...you people,are going to be responsible for the demise of the greatest country in the world, because you are close minded, and uneducated, and have no forsite into the future...Dangerous, and you will reap what you have sown......I am not trying to stop you. I can't stop what is being prophezised..but I can't understand, why you would want to endorse someone, that a bunch of Commies endorse..very reavealing

3 Lydia, you go girl you got it

Yes, unsolicited endorsements indeed..just like Louis Farrahkan..Hamas, all the other anti American endorsements, that were 'unsolicited'..do you think for one minute, that McCain would have not come out swinging, and denouncing anyone like that who endorsed him? please people

Favorite Answer

good, you've been doing your homework!

It does not surprise me when I see who his friends and associates are.

His friends are:

Mike Klonsky SDS Communist

Marilyn Katz SDS Socialist

Carl Davidson SDS Marxist Socialist

Bernadene Dohrn SDS Weatherman Communist

Tom Hayden SDS Weatherman organizer Communist

Richard Falk IADL Communist

Angela Davis SDS(Europe) BPanther Communist

Mark Rudd SDS Weatherman Socialist

Barrak Obama Socialist

Obama's known associations are:

Willian Ayers SDS Weatherman Communist

Mike Klonsky SDS Communist

Marilyn Katz SDS Socialist

Carl Davidson SDS Marxist Socialist

Frank Davis CPUSA

Raila Odinga ODM Communist

Hmmm, show me your friends and associates and I'll tell you what kind of man you are!

The list is ever growing!!!

Shocking video;

Ayers' Weathermen planned "re-education", genocide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJn5b8_weUY

Youtube thumbnail

Undercover agent Larry Grathwohl discusses the Weather Underground's post-revolution governing plans for the United States.

Source(s): Obama youth-just the beginning! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH-2Fwx5RU0 (star)

Never, but I am thinking we are out numbered by those who either choose to stay uniformed and have an agenda to live off the system and those who know darn well what Obama stands for and want to see America change to something entirely different. I guess those that have chosen not to take the path of strong work ethics and the want for the American Dream to happen to them have breed a whole new American- one who wants the government to take care of them regardless of the freedoms this country stands for to be lost.

Source(s): The checks and balances of the government will be lost if Obama wins as the House & Senate are majority LIberal and they can very well change even the Constitution which gives us our freedoms as an American. Very Scary!

No, but I really don't want a president who endorses and rewards rich people for being greedy. Yes, do what you want with your money, but do not think that poor people aren't working just as hard as you are. Trying to make ends meet. The difference is that some people are just luckier than others at getting more rich. McCain makes the rich richer and why do we need that? Yes, they deserve their money, but poor people struggle a lot more with very little. So they deserve more too. So lets completely screw up the middle class in this country and keep on rewarding the rich people with so much money that is goes up their butt. What materialism!!!

• Leo

You're describing yourself when you use the words "close minded" and "uninformed". Just because a candidate received an unsolicited endorsement from a group doesn't mean that the candidate shares that groups views and goals. You also need to educate yourself about the various groups and what they represent, rather than falling back on the same rhetoric the right has been using for 50 years.

I am sorry but you are toting a logical fallacy.

You are blaming a candidate based on endorsements from unaffiliated groups.

Let me give you a McCain example. The Ku Klux Klan, a terrorist organization that murdered blacks in the early twentieth century, came out in favor of McCain.

http://fromtheleft.wordpress.com/2008/05/28/3241/

Does that make McCain a racist or white supremacist? Of course not. You speak as if to support Obama is the same thing as supporting Farrakhan, Hamas or the communist party. The fact is that you are following the logical fallacy of "death by association" or you don't recognize the difference between these autonomous people / groups.

Obama is not a communist or a Muslim. He does not support Farrakhan or Hamas. Why are you blaming him?

I always try to be informed and open minded.

And yes, I am voting Obama in 2008.

BO is not a president if his communist buddies buy his office--he is a puppet--who will do their bidding and the US of A will no longer be a great country--but will dissolve into another Euro-fascist mess--broke--disillusioned and living from paycheck to paycheck.

particular, im particular they're enjoying it. It feels high-quality. I even have no longer something against communism. If I did have a concern with communism it would not recommend I help it only by using fact we voted for a similar individual.

I read that entire article and didn't see a single sentence about the Communist Party endorsing Obama

Sure, because he's also endorsed by Colin Powell, the Clintons, Paul Volcker, and is getting more money from the troops than is McCain. It's amazing to see how much Obama is uniting us. He's bringing the left and right together; he's uniting us. It must feel very lonely for people like you right now.

Your guy is endorsed by Al Qaeda.

Obama is not a communist - clearly they see him as preferable to McCain but that certainly cannot be seen to imply a 100% agreement with his platform.

Source(s): And your response to any answers you get is to sink into mindless puerile abuse of anyone with an alternative opinion. Is this what passes for sophisticated political debate in your circles? Obama has denounced Farrakhan and Hamas. McCain on the other hand actively sought political alliance with Fallwell and Hagee and said he was proud to be a friend of Liddy.