To piss you off
To piss you off點解?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
to piss you off 係解 激嬲你.
又唔係串, 但係有點兒惡惡地, 粗粗魯魯咁.
可以講 too fxck you up. : P
I'm pissed off.
"Piss" 呢個字本身既意思係 "小解"
用法: I wanna go for a piss.
"Piss off" 可以係叫人死開/ 滾開
用法: PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!! ><"!!
(use it when you're really angry, really pissed off, and when somebody is bothering you.)
Hope this is helpful for you *v*~~~
2008-10-22 15:13:22 補充：
仲有"to piss you off" 唔係正式既說法. [informal]Source(s): Myself
- 1 decade ago
too fxck you up 冇咩人咁講
fxck up = screw up = 攪X錯
I wanna go for a piss: "go for"比較斯文"好少配合piss用,多數係講go to take a piss, go to piss
Piss off 可以係叫人死開/ 滾開: 這樣用既人唔多, 要用就講fxck off
- AsLv 71 decade ago
" to piss you off" = to make you mad, to make you angry or to irritate you.
係咪寸人嫁? = NO!
It just mans you want to make someone angry.
He took my bike without telling me first. He really pissed me off.
I pissed my brother off by not telling him where the store was.
仲有冇d差唔多o既 phrases? = Yes!
There are many of similar phrases.
Here are some for you, pal.
1) to drive you bananas ( British English)
2) to drive you nuts ( Both American and British)
3) to drive you up the walls ( British)
4) to get on your nerves ( both )
5) to make you so mad (both)
6) to make you angry ( both)
7) to make you lose your head( both)
8) to make you jump to the ceiling ( British)
I'd better stop here for there are just too many to count. :)
- 1 decade ago
To piss you off = 激怒你
差唔多o既 phrases: make you angry, drive you crazy