Jenny asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

小文章求英文翻譯

請幫忙翻譯

真是不好意思,來你們家借住的這段時間,不知道有沒有造成你的困擾呢~是想和你說,其實我也很喜歡聽你的音樂唷~其實如果你下來看電視的話,我們可以一起看阿,如果你聽音樂的話,不用單心會吵到我唷,因為我也很愛聽音樂,還有早上要去上學時,你不用把音樂特意關很小聲,一樣可以開大聲阿

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I hope I am not bothering your too much during this period of time when I stayed at your house. I want to take the chance to share with you some of my thoughts. Actually I enjoy very much those music that you play. And you are much welcomed to watch TV with me if you go downstairs. You don't need to worry that the music you play will bother me; because I am also a music fan. Meanwhile, in the morning when we go to school, you don't need to turn down the voice of the music. Feel free to keep it as loud as you can since I also enjoy it.

>_<

翻譯如下

Really embarrassed, comes this period of time which your family stays for temporary lodging, did not know that had creates your puzzle ~ is wants to say with you, actually I also very much liked listening to your music oh ~ if actually you down looked that television, we might look together Arab League, if you listened to music, will not need the single core to quarrel I, because I also very much liked listening to music, in the morning had when must go to go to school, you do not need music specially to close are very low voice, might open loudly equally Arab League

由網路翻譯~!

Really embarrassed, comes this period of time which your family stays for temporary lodging, did not know that had creates your puzzle ~ is wants to say with you, actually I also very much liked listening to your music ~ if actually you down looked that television, we might look together Arab League, if you listened to music, did not need the worry to be able to quarrel I, because I also very much liked listening to music, in the morning had when must go to go to school, you need music specially to close are very low voice, might open loudly equally