想問一首夜店歌lava常放的

他歌詞副歌大概是這樣唱的~~

歐~媽~黑--------$%^&*()_ ----黑

男生唱的嘻哈歌喔

我只記得這樣子><

麻煩大家幫幫我囉~!!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Flo Rida - In The Ayer

Oh hot damn , this is my jam

Keep me partying till the A.M

Yall don’t understand , make me throw my hands

In the ayer , ay , ayer , ayer , ay , ayer

[Verse 1 : Flo Rida ]

Hey this is my jam

Yall don't understand

I’ll make you understand

What’s pumpin in my CD player ( player )

Party all night like yayer ( yayer )

Shawty got a hand in the ayer ( ayer )

Make me want to take it dayer

Then I go , here I go , here is my song

DJ bring it back come in my zone

I get paid for them couple bonez the next wop until the early morn i need that crunk when im up in tha club even my when my chevy pull up on them dubs give me that drop yellow waist like a drug lil mama hot and she might show me love o hot damn celebrate to tha A.M i love it so much it got me sayin

[chorus: Will.I.Am/Fergie ][X2]

Oh hot damn , this is my jam

Keep me partying till the A.M

[Verse 2 : Flo Rida ]

Hey Heyy i might just start the wave like im at a ball game do my thang hands up high i got money in tha bank im so fly 747 pain rock it no stop it how i got my name baby keep poppin you might get tha fame walk tha red carpet wont see you the same i get tha stuntin forget my name start with me ride with me represent tha city vibe with me make me throw it up ma timid in tha club go ahead throw it up gotta wonder how much to show enough to stare(stare) im hood so its really unfair (unfair) shorty go ahead and get bare(bare) we aint gonna treat our city like the mayor(mayor)

[chorus: Will.I.Am/Fergie ][X2]

Oh hot damn , this is my jam

Keep me partying till the A.M

(Will.I.Am)

Alright now stop oooo put your hands in the ayer its a stick (a stick up stick up) its a stick up just to tha ceilin man

Source(s): me