how do I set my coffeemaker to turn on at 4:45 in the morning?
Hamilton Beach Automatic Coffee Maker Model #49444
I know - "When all else fails, read the instructions". I would if I could find the instruction manual. But I can't, so that is why I asked the question.
- Anonymous1 decade agoBest Answer
Here you go:
To Set Clock:
1. Plug in coffeemaker.
clock will flash until
you set time of day.
2. To set time of day,
press H (hour) button to
set current hour. AM or
PM will be displayed.
3. Press M (minute) button until you reach the current time.
To Set and Use Automatic Brew:
1. Make sure clock is set for correct time of day.
2. Fill coffeemaker with desired amount of water and coffee.
Place carafe with lid on Keep-Hot Plate.
3. While holding PROG (program) button, press H and M
buttons until desired brewing time is reached.
4. Once desired brewing time has been reached, release
PROG and current time is displayed.
5. Press AUTO to set coffeemaker to come on automatically
at the desired time.
6. An illuminated green light to the left of the AUTO button
idicates that the brew cycle will begin at the set time.
7. Press AUTO again to cancel automatic brew.
Hope that help,
- mustangerLv 71 decade ago
When all else fails read the owners manual. That's how I figured out how to set the auto feature on my Cuisinart.Source(s): Electronics tech.
- SharonLv 44 years ago
I kid you not, the first thing I do is get out of bed and go right to the coffee pot. My SO leaves a few hours before I do, so when I get to the coffee it's lukewarm. Then I chug it down! Goodnight!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 5 years ago
Joe Thank you. My coffee maker did not have an owners manual. Wouldn't you know it was the last one. Thanks again.
- Anonymous1 decade ago