Why do you think Obama failed to respond to Berg's claim he was born in Kenya, thereby admitting the charge?

ATTENTION: Yahoo-China-style-gestapo-Censors, this is a fair question as it pertains to an ongoing lawsuit. It does not violate any of the community guidelines. If you determine it does violate a guideline because I dare ask a relevant question regarding Obama's right to run as Presidnet of the USA I hereby demand you show me which paragraph of the guidelines or terms of service I am in violation of with this question.

Obama & DNC Admit All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit - Obama’s “Not” Qualified to be President

Obama Should Immediately Withdraw his Candidacy for President

For Immediate Release: - 10/21/08 - Complete contact details and pdfs of this press release and motions filed by plaintiff Berg today are at the end of this article

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.” Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

OBAMA - Admitted:

1. I was born in Kenya.

2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.

3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.

4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.

5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.

6. My mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.

7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.

8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.

9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.

10. I was not born in Hawaii.

11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.

12. I was not born at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.

13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.

14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.

15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S. Citizenship status.

16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.

17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.

18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.

19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.

20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.

21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their country.

22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.

23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.

24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural born” United States Citizen.

25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.

26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my first name.

30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my last name.

31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.

32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.

33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.

34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have my name changed.

35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of Indonesia.

36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.

37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.

38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Indonesia.

39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my citizenship to the country of Kenya.

40. I am an Attorney who specia

Favorite Answer

Because the alligations are true and he knows it. If you question the lawsuit look it up on justia.com berg v obama

Source(s): justia.com

Pretty far out stuff. Hard to say how much is true and how much is fact. But the facts are clear on a few points. Obama has refused to produce any proof refuting these claims. He did travel to Pakistan during a time when an American passport would not get you into the country. His Grandmother has never been a priority in the past 20 years or so. Besides she is a typical white woman. He obviously has strong family ties in Kenya. At least the Kenyan part of his family think so. He has been proven to lie about anything he cannot ignore (Rev Write like a bad uncle) (oops under the bus). Lots of facts that Obama should have answers to yet he has chosen to ignore. I do not pretend to know why, but with out him answering these accusations he seems pretty guilty to me. And that's just plain common sense.

He was born in Hawaii.

By the way, this is America. And in America we use something called evidence. Failure to prove innocence is not the same thing as admitting guilt.

In addition, all that your rant is evidence of is that the documents from Berg were ADMITTED into the court record, not that Obama ADMITTED to what they contained.

Learn the English language please.

Nice try though.

And I'm going to report this as a rant anyway.

Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and is a natural born US citizen. Obama's Kenyan citizenship expired on his 21st birthday.

He personally filed requests for admissions. They were not official court requests. Failure to respond to a frivolous lawsuit is not an admission of anything.

He was born in Hawaii, why answer such a ridiculous false allegation?

Oh for crying out loud! Give it up already!

Totally pathetic!