Science fair! Science fair! Science fair!?

What are some good science fair ideas? (preferably on the 9th grade/high school level)

They can't be a demonstration and absolutely no volcanoes, lol

Thanks for your help! =]

***they must be experiments that prove/disprove a hypothesis.

****also please include some of your science fair experiments you have done in the past, too, if possible

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

ok ...umm can a tennis ball float better in salt watter or plain water...

• 4 years ago

For my science fair project i did: How do Video Games Affect Reaction Time? In order to do this, i had three different people catch a ruler (directions for this method of finding reaction time can be found online). Then i had the people play video games for about 30 minutes - an hour. Then i did the reaction time method again and wrote down the changes. There is also a lot of information online about the stimulation of the brain. Hope this helps!

• Mizzy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

fruit batteries

which cheese grows mold fastest

can salt affect plant growth

does the color of text affect memory

the last one I recalled invovled spiderwort plants, windex, red and blue cellophane, and all I ended up learing was there is such a thing as too many variables.

• 1 decade ago

I did one with my kids where you get 5 people and have each one drink a different beverage to see the effect of caffeine on the heart rate.

They hypo was Caffinated beverages make your heart rate higher variables are one person drinks water,one soda, one red bull,one tea and one coffee and one non caffinated carbonated beverages.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Melana
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Do something with plants..it's easiest. Something like, "does plant food really effect how well/fast a plant grows?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Make a doomsday device

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.