Comcast On Demand Question?

Why does Comcast have in it its on demand section 890 (Election on demand) all the Democrat info in Spanish/English and the Republican info only in English?

• amg503
    Best Answer

My guess is that information is provided by the campaigns or the parties, and that the Democrats decided to submit their stuff in both languages.

I wouldn't take it as Comcast trying to influence the Hispanic vote, or anything like that.

• Julie

I have Comcast cable, and I can tell you that dealing with Comcast in any way, shape or form is a big fat pain in the rear. I'm so mad at them right now it's not even funny (long story). They treat their customers like crap, and you can't get any kind of help without getting a HUGE - and I mean HUGE runaround. They have definitely gotten way too big for their britches. Do what you want, but be warned, if you ever have to get any help from them, you will be sorry!

Comcast sucks, I used to work for them and they treat employees like garbage, they reps and management about how psycho the customers are just cause the customers get upset that their service sucks and that they keep taking channels away and moving **** around. I used to see representatives place customers on hold so they could answer their cell phones, go smoke cigarettes, they place you on mute while you are talking about the problems with your service and talk sh** about you to the representative next to them. If you call them and ask this question, NO one will have a clue cause they are not trained and don't even know what they are talking about.

Get DirecTV. It's way better. They have more channels. I used to hear Comcast supervisors and management constantly talk crap about customers and be spiteful. Its not a good company, not good cable. Check the BBB website, they have like 1,000,000 complaints last year alone.

Because there are more Spanish democrats than Spanish republicans

Because republicans would be mad if they put the info in Spanish as well. They are the party of exclusion not inclusion.

Republicans don't want spanish speaking people to know that they're talking about them. Just like your those co-workers of yours on the other side of the cubicle wall.

If you are got all the way up to 890 you need to go outside. Take a break my man.

No idea but English is the official language of the United States of America.

because democrats are pro interacial and republicans arent, just kidding although i am a democrat. i honestly dont know but you should call the service provider

no idea! but is not true that if u steal cable it will make ur neighbors connection look bad....not true! they just wan tu to snitch on ur neighbors. Anyone can steal cable..lololol whatever!